Arsip Piksi-L

Tanggal Sebelumnya Tanggal Berikutnya Ulir Sebelumnya Ulir Berikutnya

Indeks - Tanggal   Indeks - Ulir Diskusi

[PIKSI-L] Yes, it's another V3 newsletter...

From "V3-The Come.to People" <mailings @ somewhere.in.the.world>
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:43:12 +0200 (CEST)

Your Member Info:

name.........:  ,piksi-l
V3url........:  http://i.am/piksi-l                                                                                              AND http://piksi-l                                                                                             .i.am
Target url...:  http://www.egroups.com/group/piksi-l/
Category.....:  Anonymous
RedType......:  Popup
Birthday.....:  01 Jan 1974

If any of this isn't right, please log in to our member section
at http://member.v3.com and change your settings. Please note that you
can also change the frequency of newsletters send to you!

Hi piksi-l                                                                                             ,

We finally finished the payment system.
You can have your add-free-redirect-address for only 18 bucks a year,
US dollar that is :-)
If you go in to the member section and select the "paid" account
option you will be presented with the payment options.
You will be able to register up to 10 redirect URL's as well :-)
Its fast, it's easy and it's safe!

We also added a lot of new domains (Thanks Ming!) like http://i.am/
http://pagina.de and many more, just go to http://www.v3.com
and check them out!

********************** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *****************************

Congratulations!

We are excited to offer you BottomDollar's exclusive and
real-time comparison shopping engine for your site - FREE.
BottomDollar is the vanguard of comparison shopping technology that
brings a global e-commerce platform to your site through its
International Syndication Program.

Looking to extend your brand, increase loyalty and create a
revenue stream from your site?  This is your opportunity to
infuse your bottom line and profit from enormous consumer
interest in online comparison-shopping.

Get you free comparison shopping engine today at
http://go.to/bottomdollar or email us at
Bdsyndicates @ somewhere.in.the.world

information contact us at Bdcustomization @ somewhere.in.the.world

Get your BottomDollar comparison shopping engine today and create a
rewarding partnership with Network Commerce Inc.

*************************** COOL SITES ********************************

This is a list of our top picks of this week. If you want to be on this
list in the next newsletter (goes out to almost 3 million users now!)
drop the Judge a line at coolsites @ somewhere.in.the.world
(Don't forget to include your V3 URL).

A Tribute to Steve Prefontaine         http://run.to/pre
Véronique Rigole , a Belgian artist.   http://go.to/rigole
Watch the dog!                         http://start.at/rottweiler
New Jersey Firefighter Information     http://welcome.to/NJFirefighterInfo
Hexanes Dojo                           http://bounce.to/hexane
Calvin and Hobbes Wonderland           http://welcome.to/thewonderland
Need computer help?                    http://welcome.to/solvenet
Without any title, about architecture. http://zap.to/hajo
About Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac)     http://surf.to/StevieNicks
Tribute to the Renault 4               http://drive.to/R4

You can find these cool sites (and more) at
     http://www.v3.com/coolsites.asp

************************** Also highly recommended *********************

Do you need to gather specific customer profiles, offer content to create
"stickiness", deliver valuable offers to your visitors?  Let us introduce a
free offers engine!

Network Commerce "free offers engine" is full of free offers
and cool content.  It provides your users with news flashes, horoscopes,
local weather and daily personal reminders plus great deals on name brand
stuff.   This site keeps your visitors coming back everyday creating more
"stickiness" and adding value to your business.  You also get to keep all
user registration information when you license the product!

For more information, please visit
http://www.treasurechest.networkcommerce.com

************************* FEEDBACK **********************************

In order to offer you the best service in the World, we encourage you
to send us your comments or questions:

Recommendations about our service, complaints, technical:
http://www.v3.com/company.asp

We've send this mail to you because the following address was used
to activate a V3 Account: piksi-l @ somewhere.in.the.world

You can log into the member section at http://member.v3.com to change
the status of the account or alter the frequency or stop this mailing.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6631/5/_/48885/_/963878510/