Arsip Piksi-L

Tanggal Sebelumnya Tanggal Berikutnya Ulir Sebelumnya Ulir Berikutnya

Indeks - Tanggal   Indeks - Ulir Diskusi

[PIKSI-L] Finally, summer! AND important info about your email account!

From V3-The Come.to People <mailings @ somewhere.in.the.world>
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:31:02 +0200 (CEST)

Your Member Info:

name.........:  ,piksi-l
V3url........:  http://i.am/piksi-l                                                                                              AND http://piksi-l                                                                                             .i.am
Target url...:  http://www.egroups.com/group/piksi-l/
Category.....:  Anonymous
RedType......:  Popup
Birthday.....:  01 Jan 1974

If any of this isn't right, please log in to our member section
at http://member.v3.com and change your settings. Please note that you
can also change the frequency of newsletters send to you!

Hello piksi-l                                                                                             ,

It's summer!
Holiday's are coming, so not a lot of new news :-)
We are working on the servers, so if you are a new member from the
happy Ming Family (easy.to) you might experience some hick up's, but
holiday's or not we are working very hard to make everything ok :-)

We temporarily changed all e-mail accounts to forwarded e-mail.
We seem to have some problems with the web based accounts and find this to
be the only solution to keep everybody happy, it was the most popular
form already anyway :-)
We are exploring other way's for you to handle the e-mail as well, but
more about that later.

I also got some space here to handle the absolute most asked question
I receive, as you maybe can imagine I get a LOT of them :-)
The answer is YES, it is true what they tell you about Amsterdam, haha
I won't go into details since this newsletter has to be family friendly,
but the two things you hear about it are true :-)

This is probable not the question you might expect to be the most asked
one, but believe me, it is :-)

*************************** COOL SITES ********************************

And here we go, our new, hand picked cool sites of the week.
If you want to be on this list send me your v3 URL and a short
description at coolsites @ somewhere.in.the.world, if you make it to the list your url
will also be published on http://www.v3.com/coolsites.asp

Did you notice there is a new way to bribe me?
(bribes will help you to get picked, but is not a guaranty :-) )
Just take a look there, click around and I'm sure you will find it :-)

a LOT of jokes! A happy site!                  http://go.to/ohyesuare
Ziggy !! You know, Bob Marley's son            http://go.to/melodymakers
Winnie the Pooh                                http://hello.to/poohcorner
a Ethnic Indian Bazar                          http://go.to/ethnicindianbazar
the Official Gregory Jbara Home Page           http://go.to/gregory-jbara
There are bikes, and Ducati's!                 http://go.to/BenManton
Christina Aguilera!  nuff said, right?         http://skip.to/genie
Bribery DOES pay :-)                           http://listen.to/themodernists
Goa Trance!                                    http://welcome.to/goatrance
Classic cars, about restoring and collecting   http://drive.to/garage24

You can find these cool sites (and more) at http://www.v3.com/coolsites.asp

I'm sure that http://i.am/piksi-l                                                                                              will look nice there as well :-)

********************** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *****************************

Congratulations!

We are excited to offer you BottomDollar's exclusive and
real-time comparison shopping engine for your site - FREE.
BottomDollar is the vanguard of comparison shopping technology that
brings a global e-commerce platform to your site through its
International Syndication Program.

Looking to extend your brand, increase loyalty and create a
revenue stream from your site?  This is your opportunity to
infuse your bottom line and profit from enormous consumer
interest in online comparison-shopping.

Get your free comparison shopping engine today at
http://go.to/bottomdollar
 or email us at
Bdsyndicates @ somewhere.in.the.world

BottomDollar offers a customized private-label solution, for more
information contact us at Bdcustomization @ somewhere.in.the.world

Get your BottomDollar comparison shopping engine today and create a
rewarding partnership with Network Commerce Inc.

************************** Also highly recommended *********************

Do you need to gather specific customer profiles, offer content to create
"stickiness", deliver valuable offers to your visitors?  Let us introduce
a free offers engine!

Network Commerce "free offers engine" is full of free offers
and cool content.  It provides your users with news flashes, horoscopes,
local weather and daily personal reminders plus great deals on name brand
stuff.   This site keeps your visitors coming back everyday creating more
"stickiness" and adding value to your business.  You also get to keep all
user registration information when you license the product!

For more information, please visit
http://come.to/treasurechest

************************* FEEDBACK **********************************

In order to offer you the best service in the World, we encourage you
to send us your comments or questions:

Recommendations about our service, complaints, technical questions:
http://www.v3.com/company.asp

We've send this mail to you because the following address was used
to activate a V3 Account: piksi-l @ somewhere.in.the.world

You can log into the member section at http://member.v3.com to change
the status of the account or alter the frequency or stop this mailing.

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6630/5/_/48885/_/965082405/