Arsip Piksi-L

Tanggal Sebelumnya Tanggal Berikutnya Ulir Sebelumnya Ulir Berikutnya

Indeks - Tanggal   Indeks - Ulir Diskusi

[PIKSI-L] FW: Job Opening: AGIT Management Trainees Program 2001

From Dian Rudianto <Dian.Rudianto @ somewhere.in.the.world>
Date Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:16:50 +0700

HAVE THE INSPIRATION
BUT NOT SURE HOW TO CHANNEL IT?

We may have the challenge you're looking for.  Astra Graphia Information
Technology is seeking brilliant, smart individuals to join our dynamic team
as

MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (MT)

If you are:
	1.	Fresh graduate from reputable university or have less than 1
year working experience
	2.	Majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Telecommunication or any Engineering field
	3.	Have a GPA of at least 3.00
	4.	Have good communications skills
	5.  Excellent in written and spoken English
	6.	Able to work independently as well as in teamwork

Send full version of your CV along with job reference (code) to
recruitment @ somewhere.in.the.world <mailto:recruitment @ somewhere.in.the.world>
<mailto:recruitment @ somewhere.in.the.world <mailto:recruitment @ somewhere.in.the.world> > or by post to
HRD Astra Graphia-IT Wisma Standard Chartered Bank 24th fl, Jl. Sudirman
Kav. 33A, Jakarta 10220 not later than 10 December 2000.

Note: Please circulate this opening to your relatives, friends or mailing
list; it may represent just the opportunity for them.

Recruitment AGIT
Feed your brain or it will feed it self!!

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/48885/_/975633413/